Welcome to Jesus As King
Let's have a look at what this stadium will achieve:
At first I was sceptic about the worth of a stadium like this, because of the hoard of churches that already exist in each town, and for the most part seem to be struggling to survive in any case! God, however, showed me that it was indeed his plan to unite and build up these churches, in this final quest to gather His bride before His second coming! This according to Ephesians has been His plan all along. Ephesians 1: 9-10. He made to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him. With a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. In Him. Now I ask, why all the churches?
What the stadium will achieve is to be a place of hope and rest to all who are tired and heavy laden. It will not be just another church that struggles to get members to ensure its own survival. It will be a 24hour/day evangelistic, prayer house where people will be reached and saved for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ! It will especially be for the lost. The prostitute on the street corner, the drunk who lost his work and family, the young child caught up in the claws of drugs, the poor, the orphaned, the old, the sick, the blind, those who hunger in body and soul and for the one that got torn away from God’s side because of the challenges of everyday life. Jesus wants to see them all return back home! The key difference to this place will be the working of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:17-21. “And it shall be in the last days, God says”, “That I will pour forth of My Spirit on all mankind, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream, dreams; Even on My bondslaves, both men and women, I will in those days pour forth of My Spirit and they shall prophesy. And I will grant wonders in the sky above, and signs on the earth below, blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke, the sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and glorious day of the Lord shall come.
- To build a structure of this magnitude will require the participation of every single believer in this country. This then is God’s plan to unite all the Christians in our country.
- All the churches remain intact, but by the grace of God the congregations don’t only grow bigger but the members themselves are more involved because of the greater working of the Holy Spirit in our churches.
- The stadium creates the opportunity for one Holy Spirit-filled preacher of God to address a multitude of 200 000 people at a time, and by the Grace of God, millions of people will be saved for His kingdom, and these people directed back to the churches in their own respective areas for further teaching and guidance.
- It goes without saying that it will cost a lot of money to maintain a building like this. If we work on 4 services per month, and a R10 donation per chair is generated, an amount of R8 000 000 is very likely to be gathered. The idea is not to use the building as money making scheme, but rather to use the money to make an eternal difference in the lives of people. The next section will highlight more of these needs.
- The Lost – The spreading of the gospel of Jesus Christ will be the first priority. Matthew 28: 19-20. “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo; I am with you always, even to the end of the age”.
- The addicted – We will pay for their rehabilitation and help them to get their lives in order again.
- The prostitutes – By means of funding a rehabilitation centre, help them to get a proper job and their lives back.
- The poor, hunger and elderly- By buying food in bulk and then to distribute it amongst these people. We can also help the able ones amongst this group to provide for themselves.
- The sick, deaf and blind- The Bible says we should pray for them and that they shall be healed! So pray for them we will, and by the Grace of God and the assistance of the Holy Spirit, we will see wonders!
- The orphaned – By supporting orphanages financially.
- The elderly – By supporting old age homes financially.
- The evangelist – By supporting and sending out people who will carry the gospel to all the nations.
- Church planting – To support the building of churches in areas where there are no or limited churches.
- The traditional church goer – We want to reach the people who sit in church Sunday after Sunday, but don’t have a living relationship with Jesus Christ. We want to tell them that the creator of heaven and earth are standing at the door and He wants to open a whole new world for you if you will just let Him in!
- We create an account with as much auditors as possible. ( Transparency will be important)
- The Lord ensured me that He has prepared the people who will be part of this endeavour and that the Holy Spirit will be the one to convince people of this cause!
- As soon as we have enough money, we build the stadium.
- We will start saving people even before the first money is gathered!
- We need to remember that this vision is God given and inspired. The vision should never take the place of God in our hearts, and He must always lead us into the next face of the project. The idea is to get closer to Jesus thru whatever we do in this project.
- What is important to understand is that whatever you are going to give, should not interfere with your normal tithing that should still go to your church. This will be an additional offering.
- I have stated that the Lord ensured me that the Holy Spirit will convince everyone that will be part to donate what they should.
- My idea is to ask everyone that is willing to donate R100 on a monthly basis, until such time as we have enough money for the building project.
- It might be that the Lord convinces you to give more or maybe less as a once-off payment or maybe as a monthly contribution. When you are convinced that you should give, you will also know what to give.
Please continue reading as I try to put the facts before you.
“ Then the Lord answered me and said, Record the vision. And inscribe it on tablets, That the one who reads it may run . For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries , wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay.” The Bible May 30, 2017